Imbed Bio is building a world-class organization of talented and dedicated employees, experienced business advisors, and a renowned clinical advisory board. We are backed by investors and federal agencies who believe in our mission to revolutionize the standard of care in a variety of clinical settings.
Our offices are located in Madison, WI and we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits. If you are passionate about revolutionizing health care and interested in career growth in a high-energy startup environment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to meet our stellar team.
Production Technician, Medical Device Manufacturing
We are looking for a highly motivated Production Technician with experience working in chemical or biological laboratories. Technician will assist Manufacturing team in production of medical devices. Successful candidate will work within a high-energy, small, focused team environment and maintain a strong sense of shared responsibility and shared reward to make work fun and interesting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Work with Medical Device Production team in a moderate-volume commercial laboratory to fabricate polymeric films, perform and assist in daily laboratory tasks and work flow, maintain and edit standard operating procedures and work instructions, record data, write reports and communicate results. Ensure quality control of materials and end products of the company in a consistent manner.
Minimum qualification and experience:
- Education/Experience: A four-year degree (BS) in sciences, with 1-4 years’ work experience in a chemistry/biological laboratory or production environment; or a two-year associate degree in sciences with 3-5 years’ work experience
- Experience working with chemical reagents in laboratory setting while adhering to safety, environmental and/or health protocols
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and lab work instructions, and maintain daily records in a timely and reliable fashion
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to arrange material and goods, maintain a clean workplace and set up the environment for packaging
- Experience with assembling or characterizing polymeric films
- Ability to communicate scientific research in an interdisciplinary and collaborative research environment
- Practical knowledge to identify problems with equipment and materials
- Working under a quality management system such as ISO 9001 or 13485
How to apply:
Imbed Biosciences Inc. offers a creative and collaborative work environment, with good benefits and a casual culture. To be considered, email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.