Imbed Bio is building a world-class organization of talented and dedicated employees, experienced business advisors, and a renowned clinical advisory board. We are backed by investors and federal agencies who believe in our mission to revolutionize the standard of care in a variety of clinical settings.
Our offices are located in Madison, WI and we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits. If you are passionate about revolutionizing health care and interested in career growth in a high-energy startup environment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to meet our stellar team.
Outside Sales Representative-Veterinary Products
Imbed Biosciences is seeking an Outside Sales Representative for our Upper Midwest territory (IN, IL, WI, MN, IA). to sell our MicroLyte Ag VET antimicrobial wound matrix product to veterinary clinics, universities, and research facilities within the territory.
- Develop and execute a territory business plan per Imbed expectations and effectively implement full complement of resources to maximize ROI
- Demonstrate success in key metrics such as sales growth, profitability, new account acquisition
- Make sales calls to veterinary clinics, universities, and research facilities
- Build effective relationships with and service all targeted accounts/personnel to ensure you maintain and grow product relevance and access within each account
- Assist in growth of businesses through education and marketing opportunities
- Work closely with customer service and fulfillment representative to expand sales in territory
- Plan calls in advance including regular distribution of literature packets, analysis of sales calls for each clinic, sending out advance notice cards, and staying current with new products, email, mail, and industry trends
- Organize educational dinners or other meetings with regional veterinarians
- Attendveterinary meetings and industry trade shows
- Manage and submit expense account within a two-week time frame
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to identify and track key account growth opportunities
- Report on territory as requested and conduct quarterly business plans and reviews, and routinely adjust strategies, tactics and priorities based on changing territory needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Requirements & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree (BS/BA) in animal sciences (preferred)
- Animal Health experience and knowledge of companion animal veterinary medicine
- Must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily
- A minimum of two years’ experience within the veterinary industry is required
- Sales experience (in any industry) required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedural manuals
- Superior listening and verbal communication skills including the ability to demonstrate diplomacy and professional sales techniques
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and is a self-starter
- Ability to work accurately with highly detailed information
- Computer Skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT)
- Mental & Physical Demands
- Adapt at working in highly fluid, complex, and ever-changing environments
- Continuous contact with customers
- Potential for stress related to a typical customer service problem resolution process
- Ability to work from vehicle throughout the day
- Travel requirement: >75%
- Must be able to fly to national tradeshows
- Must have valid driver’s license
How to apply:
We are a young company that that is agile and nimble. That means you have opportunity to give input and make a difference to how we do things. A “roll up your sleeves and get it done” attitude does well in meeting the challenges of our fast-growing company. Imbed Biosciences Inc. offers a creative and collaborative work environment, with excellent benefits and a casual culture.
To be considered, email your resume with a cover letter to HR at email@example.com.
Production Technician, Medical Device Manufacturing
We are looking for a highly motivated Production Technician with experience working in chemical or biological laboratories. Technician will assist Manufacturing team in production of medical devices. Successful candidate will work within a high-energy, small, focused team environment and maintain a strong sense of shared responsibility and shared reward to make work fun and interesting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Work with Medical Device Production team in a moderate-volume commercial laboratory to fabricate polymeric films, perform and assist in daily laboratory tasks and work flow, maintain and edit standard operating procedures and work instructions, record data, write reports and communicate results. Ensure quality control of materials and end products of the company in a consistent manner.
Minimum qualification and experience:
- Education/Experience: A four-year degree (BS) in sciences, with 1-4 years’ work experience in a chemistry/biological laboratory or production environment; or a two-year associate degree in sciences with 3-5 years’ work experience
- Experience working with chemical reagents in laboratory setting while adhering to safety, environmental and/or health protocols
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and lab work instructions, and maintain daily records in a timely and reliable fashion
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to arrange material and goods, maintain a clean workplace and set up the environment for packaging
- Experience with assembling or characterizing polymeric films
- Ability to communicate scientific research in an interdisciplinary and collaborative research environment
- Practical knowledge to identify problems with equipment and materials
- Working under a quality management system such as ISO 9001 or 13485
How to apply:
Imbed Biosciences Inc. offers a creative and collaborative work environment, with good benefits and a casual culture. To be considered, email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.